Informed Education can conduct a full analysis of your internal or external assessment data against any set of target data (e.g. FFT, ALIS, CAT etc.)
We can deliver custom training to schools or teacher-training courses on:
- one-to-one coaching about student performance and targets
- departmental target setting
- pastoral data analysis
- whole-school analysis and target-setting
- designing and implementing an internal tracking system
Informed Education has advised a number of organisations on teaching, learning, and use of data, including:
- General Teaching Council of England – policy discussion on pedagogy
- Specialist Schools and Academies Trust – founding an institute of school data management
- EduVee.com and Revisionbox.co.uk – advice to two education-related internet startups on teaching and assessment.
May 2012: “Teacher must be learners”, Education Investor Magazine.
Tuesday 24th April, 2012: “Your questions – education special”, panellist on radio show from Radio Verulam and the University of Hertfordshire.
Monday 26th March, 2012: “How effective is the professional development undertaken by teachers?”, Guardian Teacher Blog
Monday 20th February, 2012: “ICT spending: proceed with caution“, Guardian Teacher Blog
Monday 30th January, 2012: “Coming out” at school, Guardian Teacher Blog
Wednesday 19th October, 2011: Digital textbooks open a new chapter, BBC News Online.
Thursday 1st September, 2011:The Parents’ Show: “Back to school” (Podcast available), Radio Verulam.
19th April, 2011: Education Cribsheet, The Guardian.
7th March, 2011: Is Jamie’s Dream School a success?, The Guardian.